[Typo3-typo3org] possible transition error: extrep status flags not working?

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Jun 7 14:31:41 CEST 2005

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder wrote:

> wheepeee, back on track again.
> yes, doc-review section works again =:o)

I can confirm this. The manual for my new extension "accessible tables" work
now, too. thanks Robert.

> another thing to which you might have an answer:
> i've updated my extension several times now (due to the manual upload
> issue), but it got _never_ listed in the extension repository as being
> "New and updated"...

If your extension has a 0.0.x number it doesn't appear in the list.

Another case where this happens: if your extension was listed with f.e.
version 0.1.0 and you upload a new version and delete 0.1.0 from TER the
extension will disappaer from the list.

greets
rupi