[Typo3-typo3org] TER 2.0 - updated concept!

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Wed Apr 27 12:34:42 CEST 2005

I completely agree with Peter and Michael.

Loose all thoughts of a bundling of documentation files and code. Focus
on either thing separately and create regular href links between them at
best.

In my view every extension author can access a page on doc.typo3.org
where he has a selector box to select his extension key desired and a
simple upload box which allows him to upload the SXW - and thats it.

Also, I don't see why we should go to great lengths to keep various
versions of documentation for people. In my view there is only ONE TSref
available for download and if people need an older one they should have
downloaded it in time.

- kasper