[Typo3-typo3org] TER 2.0 - updated concept!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Apr 26 20:53:09 CEST 2005

Hi,
>>> 5. Please let us separate documentation completely from TER, not
>>> creating doc-only additional extensions.
>>
>> Personally, I don't agree. The only drawback is that we call it
>> "extension", "package" would be more adequate.
>>
>> More opinions in favour / against documentation in the TER?

I think that separating documentation from TER would be a better
solution - especially for the future. Then we would be free to
develop documentation management without the risk of beeing
limited to TER features/lack of features.

And it is quite a differens to work with documentation /
information compared to extensions / programming...
Probably thats why programmers seldom like to document their
work  ;-) :-)

/Peter Kindström