[Typo3-typo3org] Outdated page + feature request

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Fri Apr 22 07:29:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

> And the second, I fear to ask but:
>
> Will it be anywhen in the not so far future that typo3.org becomes
> multilanguage ?
> Especially the typo.org/extensions site. I know this would need that
> ext_emconf.php
> gets multilanguage and this would mean many other changes ...

I don't think this is a good idea. We should keep it in english only.
We already have the problem that some people publish documentation in german
for their extensions. Given there is a german version, I fear many of them
would not even try to provide an english version.

Cheers,

Daniel

--
Vice-Chairman