[Typo3-typo3org] documentation.typo3.org

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Apr 14 12:02:14 CEST 2005

> I faded this fact out in favour of plaintext editing. The question is: do
> we
> really need WYSIWYG for the subset four or five tags anyone has to learn?
> Anyone editing a wiki has to learn more (and even uglier) markup to fill
> in
> his content as it is needed to use docbook efficiently.

I just can't believe that a discussion like this comes up while having typo3
doing rich text editing and all sorts of things. Why having a CONTENT
MANAGEMENT system which we do not use for documentation?

Beside this being bad advertising, I suggest to more think about how to
transfer timtaw-content to docbook or something the like!

Jan-Hendrik