[Typo3-typo3org] Debugging Log

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Sun Apr 10 14:35:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

> It might not be caching in 3.8.0 but rather an unfortunate thing in
> realurl - try to disable realurl to make sure it really is a caching
> thing.
>
> Hint: Realurl has a way to handle cHash values where it will store them
> in a separate table associated with the Speaking URL simply in order to
> not show it in the URL path and that might fail in some cases. This
> could be one.

we had also very big trouble by enabling realurl on a bigger site with
up to 20 trees. I didn't make a bugreport yet because this is in research.

On 17 trees we have the identical structure. If you visit, eg the
structure on the main site, it's not possible to visit them on the other
sites. You always get back the index page.
Version 3.7.0
Realurl 0.2.0

Sven