[Typo3-typo3org] Documentation section: images disappeared

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Apr 12 14:55:47 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

just for documenting solutions:

some users reported that in some manuals on TYPO3.org the images
disappeared. I suppose that is related to flushing the typo3temp/ caches I
did on Saturday.

>From the sourcecode of the extrep_mgm extension I understood that the
content of each part of the manual is cached in the table
tx_extrepmgm_oodoccache and that cache is not flushed when you do a "Clear
all caches". In order to rebuild the OO rendering that cache has to be
cleared.

I tried this with one document first and it worked so I emptied the whole
table tx_extrepmgm_oodoccache and flushed the pages caches. Although that
probably will put some load on the server now, it seems that the images
re-appeared and the documentation section works again.

--
robert