[Typo3-typo3org] updates done... BUG found!

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Apr 7 12:00:02 CEST 2005

Hi J-H,

On Thursday 07 April 2005 11:46, Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] wrote:
> When I tried to access a document, just one page, it took ages to get
> access to that page, in that case roughly 10-15 seconds. Accessing it a
> second time, it was no problem. It seems as if it would takes the
> ooextension a lot of time to render those oo-files as html, but as soon as
> it's cached.... I did not notice that before the update, so it COULD have
> something todo with the update. Robert, do you know anything about it?

That's not big news, it has been like that all the time. I doubt that it has
something to do with the update, but of course you never know.

> Would be great if people could check their oo-display-extensions-on-t380...

The oo display extension used on typo3.org for the documentation section is
only used on typo3.org, so nobody can try that except us ...

--
Robert Lemke
Assessor - TYPO3 Association