[Typo3-typo3org] updates done... BUG found!

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Apr 7 11:46:18 CEST 2005

Yesterday late at night I had some problem, which I thought has got
something to do with my internet connection, as it dropped packages all the
time, but it seems not:

When I tried to access a document, just one page, it took ages to get access
to that page, in that case roughly 10-15 seconds. Accessing it a second
time, it was no problem. It seems as if it would takes the ooextension a lot
of time to render those oo-files as html, but as soon as it's cached.... I
did not notice that before the update, so it COULD have something todo with
the update. Robert, do you know anything about it?

The system was NOT loaded that time, something between load 0-0.5 on all
servers. Database currupted is also not possible, as with the update I did
myisamchk to check anything.

And sorry folks, but I had to delete the cache once more to solve a problem.
Right now, the system is a little loaded to generate all those
doc-cache-pages... Accessing cached pages is no problem though.

Would be great if people could check their oo-display-extensions-on-t380...

Jan-Hendrik

news:mailman.1.1112862115.13400.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...