[Typo3-typo3org] TYPO3.org: Upgrade

Bodo Eichstädt be at typo3cluster.com
Fri Apr 1 11:37:39 CEST 2005

Robert Lemke schrieb:

>But in general we should learn from that. What I think about is a document
>with upgrading guidelines for typo3.org

I will begin documenting this. Can you install a 3.8 based copy (!) of
typo3.org somewhere so that we can test all glitches ? BTW: it's always
a good idea to seperate devel and live installation ;-)

> and maybe something like a unit
>test which at least checks some pages and connects to the TER.
>
>Idea: Someone with Nagios and scripting knowledge could write a service
>which checks the most vital parts of various typo3 sites.

I have already some mon-Scripts running. I will implement such
monitoring on one of my machines tonight. Perhaps as suggested with nagios.

Bodo

--
========> Typo3Cluster Ltd. & Co. KG <==================
Schlossallee 26d             Tel   +49 700 02478828
http://www.typo3cluster.com  eMail info at typo3cluster.com