[Typo3-typo3org] TYPO3.org: Upgrade

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Fri Apr 1 11:30:00 CEST 2005

Hi,
> But in general we should learn from that. What I think about is a document
> with upgrading guidelines for typo3.org and maybe something like a unit
> test which at least checks some pages and connects to the TER.

just a testmachine and let it be a virtual is a choice.
On a bigger project I have three instances for the same project, one
production, one for developing/testing one for users as sandbox for testing.

Nothing will be done on the production environment as long as it is not
well testet on the devel instance.

If you specifiy what you like for monitoring I can write something in perl.

Greets Sven