[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Tue Nov 20 18:13:52 CET 2007

Hi,

thanks for your comment.
Please check the Trunk-Version and the pictures of this thread. Than you
shoudl get an idea.

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> Hy,
>
> 1. No "radio" where only 2 states are posible!!! (TRUE or FALSE =
> Checkbox!)
> 2. PLZ no coloring on only one point in the BE!
>    If we start useing (bad/good) color indicators, than we need to do
> this all over the BE!
Just an idea...
> 3. It's about HIDDING the page in the FE .. so why do we need change the
> wording?
It is very simular to "hide in menu".
>    DISABLED = Wrong, the page is not disabled and still avalible
if you hide a page is not accessable from the FE
>    OFFLINE = Worng, too.
>    UNPUBLISHED = Worng, no revewing process involed in this way.

> 4. Who will have to beaware of this Error suff, the editor or an admin?
Both

> 5. From to Fields show tell what they do and when.
>    This means something like this ... Page is visible between: [ from ]
> and [ till ].
>    There is really enougth space to be more detailed and domain driven.
Was already in somewhere in discussion... Some languages don't fit into it.

> 6. Is it a good Idea, to have this "Include Subpages" ONLY on the
> "hideing", form part?
>    I guess we need a general way for this ...
Until now it is not clear what affects the "Include Subpages", so our
suggestion is to split into the groups. So you can easily see how hidden
or the cache works or the access restrictions work...

> 7. "Access Tab" Concept not clear to me. Please provide a
> Wireframe/Screen Moggup.
>
> I guess a Tree (Mindmap) to view the sorting would help.
> Could you please provide this, Malte? A better structure
> would help TYPO3 a lot but it needs to be discussed, please.

Please checkout the trunk. There is already a first tabbed version in
the trunk Access Tab by Steffen.
There are two screenshots in this thread...

> Feel free to contact me via Skype.

Tomorrow we could make small 2nd conference via Skype.

Cheers,

Malte