[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Tue Nov 20 17:35:26 CET 2007

Hy,

1. No "radio" where only 2 states are posible!!! (TRUE or FALSE = Checkbox!)
2. PLZ no coloring on only one point in the BE!
    If we start useing (bad/good) color indicators, than we need to do this all over the BE!
3. It's about HIDDING the page in the FE .. so why do we need change the wording?
    DISABLED = Wrong, the page is not disabled and still avalible
    OFFLINE = Worng, too.
    UNPUBLISHED = Worng, no revewing process involed in this way.
4. Who will have to beaware of this Error suff, the editor or an admin?
5. From to Fields show tell what they do and when.
    This means something like this ... Page is visible between: [ from ] and [ till ].
    There is really enougth space to be more detailed and domain driven.
6. Is it a good Idea, to have this "Include Subpages" ONLY on the "hideing", form part?
    I guess we need a general way for this ...
7. "Access Tab" Concept not clear to me. Please provide a Wireframe/Screen Moggup.

I guess a Tree (Mindmap) to view the sorting would help.
Could you please provide this, Malte? A better structure
would help TYPO3 a lot but it needs to be discussed, please.

Feel free to contact me via Skype.

--
Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 HCI Team Leader]