[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Nov 20 14:23:01 CET 2007

Hey Malte,

great work!

One thing I really do not like right now is the "Publish / Unpublish"
thing. It totally puts me into "Workspaces" because it's used there
quite a lot. But if everybody agrees with changing the labels in the
workspaces it's ok. Talk to Kasper / Dmitry about that please.

"Include Subpages" => "Use These Publish Settings Also For Subpages"
Access Tab:
"Include Subpages" => "Use These Access Settings Above Also For Subpages"

I like the grouping into Navigation, Cache etc. It's awesome.

In the same way: I'd like to see "target" in External URL in the URL-tab
since it clearly belongs there. Opinions?

Best would be to make a patch with the changes so I can try it out in
real-life!

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-