[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Nov 14 09:30:23 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

>> 'Include subpages:'
>>
>> is not clear, which function is meant. Looking to source i understand that
>> this is for all access-restrictions.
>>
>> So best would be a descriptive label:
>> 'Use Access Settings for Subpages'
>>
>> vg  Steffen

I'd rename the tab 'access' to 'visibility' and build two groups in it.
- group one: visibility settings (hide,start,stop)
- group two: access settings (fe_groups,login mode,include subpages)

The structure would be even more clearly if the TCE forms would provide
real HTML fieldsets for the separated blocks of fields. That would be
much easier to understand than the small gap between the blocks of form
fields. Of course they have to be labeled then.

--
Greetings,
Franz