[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Nov 14 03:57:35 CET 2007

> maybe we should take start and stop into, because users are used to and
it's
> easier association
> - Start at Date
> - Stop at Date
>
> i like having "date" in it so it is clear to enter a date (and no time
like
> fieldname datetime implicies)

Well, after all the value saved in the DB is a timestamp.
Currently you can get date + time into these fields by installing an
extension.
But IMHO this should be the default behaviour, since "date only" doesn't
help very much if you want to have an item start at a given time too.

And maybe it would be better to combine both fields an their labels into one
sentence:

Show element between [ 04/07/07 14:30 ] and [ 04/08/07 18:30 ]

Should be working in most of the common languages too.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de