[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Nov 13 17:03:53 CET 2007

Hi,

>> there are some wordings used in BE that are suboptimal.
>> Example for start/end of records:
>>
>> Start: => this isn't clear, proposal: "Show record beginning at:"
>> End:  => same as Start, proposal: "Hide record beginning at:"

that's a hard one, maybe:
- hide before date
- hide after date

> Too long! Maybe we can get some simple one-liner tooltips for stuff like
> that.

I don't think it's to long. It might be cause problems with the display
of the fields in the BE forms, but those visibility settings should be
moved to a tab or their own 'fieldset' anyway. Why not also providing
the tabs for CEs as it will be done for pages in 4.2?

> * shouldn't that be "Hide record until:" anway?

If you are speaking for the 'stop' field, then nope - that would mean
that the record would be shown afterwards, but it's hidden.

--
Greetings,
Franz