[TYPO3-hci] backend interface

Lars Thalheim lars.thalheim at thamey.de
Tue May 30 09:58:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

maybe some kind of BE Module may be appropriate for that. This "Extension"
presents the configuration dialog and makes a resulting TypoScript out of
the clicked options. This TS can be copied (manually or automatically) to
the TS field. Also nessessary records could be created on demand (!).

This would leave the possibilities for manual configuration but also provide
a nice and easy point-and-click way to configure the backend.

THAMEY - Engineering
Lars Thalheim
Karl-Hromadnik-Str. 6
81241 München