[TYPO3-hci] Hello

Simon Angling simon at anglings.com
Tue May 23 22:20:36 CEST 2006

Hi - Simon here from South Africa.

I'm still relatively new to TYPO3 but am loving every minute of the
learning process.

Before moving to South Africa I was the Account Director for a now
defunked CMS vendor in London. Much of my time was spent specifying
projects and teaching clients in the usage of the CMS.

Presently I split my time between being the head of an FET College,
teaching web development and developing websites.

The thing that springs to mind is simplification of the backend for a
novice. I realise we have this to an extent but I think the shear number
of options that a user has can be daunting.

Secondly, and I not sure if this is the right forum for this, I believe
that the new skin, and any new skin for that matter, should be installed
  by default with TYPO3. We can always have the posibility of older
skins being wrapped into an extensions.

That's me for now. Feel free to contact me or rope me in as needed.

Simon