[TYPO3-hci] backend interface

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Tue May 23 12:22:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Agree. I guess you think about a 1-2-3 wizard which is asking all the
> TSconfig-options which are possible and explain them with 1-2 sentences.
> In addition to that one should choose or save presets.
I don't think a 1-2-3 wizard is not the best way to achieve this because there
simply too much options to set. With a wizard it will take ages to set
everything you want.

I think a editor like the "TypoScript object browser" will be perfect for this!
It's easy to understand and very fast to use.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net