[TYPO3-hci] "Places Containing TypoScript" (PCT)

Dominique Feyer info at jamesdo.com
Mon May 29 19:50:07 CEST 2006

No, the possibilites to clear only the setup with a new Template, and
use the constant form the main Template, this is really usefull in many
case.

For the User and Page TS, the problem is different.

Each time you request a page in Typo3, the TS Config form the page (or a
page up in the path) is inserted in the database (on one of the cache
table).

If you have a lots of TS, this is bad for binary log (really huge log)
in mysql and performance. So we need an other place to have user
specific TS.