[TYPO3-hci] Less ways to do it...

Rick - Futuros typo3 at futuros.nl
Wed May 24 16:18:32 CEST 2006

Ive use the spacer page type to split my FE menu's in groups on multiple
occasions.
Using css you can create some white space between menu options. Very
usefull.

Nonetheless i second that it might be strange that it is a *page* type.

But from a FE menu point of view i quess you can have 3 (4 if you see
external an internal shortcuts seperately) different pages.
A page, a shortcut and a blank spot (spacer).

Sysfolders are BE only objects. The only reason it is a page type is
probably because it acts like a tree branch in the same way a page does.

Rick

.I never used (even really understood) mountpoint to make a remark about
them.