[TYPO3-hci] Backend in "Mambo"-Mode

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Mon May 22 15:57:04 CEST 2006

 > TYPO3 has the task manager but it doesn't have the nice big buttons :-)

I guess it is not done with "nice big buttons". The typo3 task center
has to be relaunched in my eyes and we have to find a better form of
doing common tasks (placing news etc) in a more faster way.

Thats not a matter of buttons in first case.

I guess the news-extension has to be reconsidered too. It suffers from
the Web>List View and is not common to novice or "normal" BE-Users.
I think a more "wysiwyg" view in BE is perhaps better.

By the way: Is there a "usability/interaction-team" meeting planned? And
are there any users / usability tests with / for typo3? Perhaps we can
try to get a project with some university for usability-testing?

Greetings,
-sebastian