[TYPO3-hci] The Constant Triptichon

Quentin Dewhurst quentin at gest8.com
Fri Jun 16 00:18:17 CEST 2006

Its not front end editing I was alluding to - more the setting up and
configuration of the templates and content areas themselves.  If the backend
truly reflected the front end i probably wouldnt get comments from users of
websites i have built in typo3 like - "how come the stuff that goes in the
footer has to be put in the 'border' area."