[TYPO3-hci] Defining the HCI team

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Fri Jun 9 16:36:34 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

Now we have had a nice initial discussion about usability. Everyone
has been able to contribute with ideas.

We need now to form a team. Where the mailing list is for everyone,
the team is for those who are willing to put time into systematically
defining what version 4.5 should be. It requires more than ideas, you
must also do some work.

To define what the HCI team is responsible for and with which level
of authority our work will affect development of 4.5, please see this
initial draft I made:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Team_Contracts#Usability

Feel free to refine it.

People who are interested to join the HCI team on a formal basis:
Please write to me directly and let me know shortly, why you want to
be a team member and how you think you can contribute.

Thanks!

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"