[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 hci teams

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Aug 9 13:43:50 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>>> This team could collect and list all the wishes the TYPO3 users have and
>>> ask developers to code special extensions for the different aspects of
>>> TYPO3 4.5. We have to take care about, that the roadmap for TYPO3 4.5
>>> wants to have an "Ease-of-use: Redesigned interface", which means, that
>>> possible the whole skin architecture has to be rewritten. Both the old
>>> fashioned GET/POST way _and_ the new AJAX method have to work together.
>>> I think this is a lot of work. And if we want to get TYPO3 "shipped" out
>>> by winter 2006, i think we have to start - start right now.
>>>

> Hi Andreas,
>
> the extension xajax_tutor shows how it is possible to generate ajax output
> and classical PHP output from the same functions, by capsulating the
> dynamic parts into own funcitions.
>
> * No double programming is needed.
> * The classical way works automatically as fallback if javascript is disabled.
>
> With EID you probably need more "extra" development, but you make it faster
> I guess. The xajax_tutor still doesn't show how to use xajax with the EID
> technic, but you also can combine EID with xajax.
>
> Regards
>
> Elmar

Does this method work in BE too?

I mean TYPO3 4.X (X element of a natural number greater than 0 (i don't
know how it's called in English, but in Germany we say "X Element aller
natürlichen Zahlen > 0 --> x E R; x>0) (--> is this the right version
name for TYPO3 4.5?  :) ) is more about the BE instead of the FE..

And i did not notice, that EID works in the BE..

Andreas