[TYPO3-hci] BE vs FE

Waldemar Kornewald wkornew at gmx.net
Tue Aug 1 20:09:38 CEST 2006

On 8/1/06, Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:
> > I'm saying that the CMS should recognize which files are related to

Oops, I forgot the "not". IOW: I don't really need automatic
recognition of file<->page relations.

> If content 'A' shared and it is used in *every* page, how you mark that?

In case you have an image that is shared by multiple pages you have to
decide where to put it. For example, you could create a page for
shared content or maybe one particular page fits best. In any case,
every page has a link to the file, so you can easily find that file
from any page referring to it.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald