[TYPO3-ect] Close to final alpha - Roadmap

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Tue Dec 18 20:17:01 CET 2007

Hi every one,

I did some testing with the subversion's lib and I feel quite confused at the moment.
It seems to me that we have droped the concept of MVC.

Furthermore, I don't see in bananas the PAC's concept any more
presented on the wiki http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/MVC_Framework#The_Action_Pipeline

We had, previously, a clear file structure that looked like this :

- extension's root
--- configurations/setup.txt
--- controllers/** all my controllers **
--- models/** all my models **
--- views/** all my views **

Now, it seems that we have totaly reorganised the file organisation.

If I understand well, bananas will be completed with 3 others folders which will present
other programming coding style. (php4 - smarty - mvc)

Isn't it a weakness to multiplie the coding style's possibility ?

In ext_tables.php :

t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY, 'php4', 'Bananas, php4 templates');
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY, 'php5', 'Bananas, php5 templates');
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY, 'smarty', 'Bananas smarty templates, php5');
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY, 'mvc', 'Bananas php5 templates, mvc style');

best regards,

Fabien