[TYPO3-ect] Close to final alpha - Roadmap

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Dec 17 15:19:06 CET 2007

Hi Elmar,

> a simple export from SVN is that easy, that it is worth to do it directly
> now. It's a question of minutes and you gain a lot more options to act.
>
> If you prefer windows, "tortoise" is your friend. It's stable, it's easy,
> it's directly integrated into the file explorer.
>
> http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads

ah, there is a SVN version available from tortoise. The SF.net website
only refers to a CVS version which I tried several times, but always
failed or got a very old trunk. And WinCVS is anything, but defiantly
not user friendly and after trying these two pieces of software dealing
with SVN/CVS I gave up using SVN some time ago.

TortoiseSVN was what I was looking for - thanks. Now the world of SVN is
mine, all mine *nasty laughing* ;)

--
Greetings,
Franz