[TYPO3-ect] phpunit: Experiencies and TODO

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Dec 8 20:44:56 CET 2007

Hi,

Elmar Hinz schrieb:
> Do you already work with phpunit?
>
> What are your experiences? Which feature requests do you have?

I use it for three of our extensions (seminars, realty, oelib) and like
it a lot.

A few things I'd love to see (or which I will probably contribute myself):

- allow to run a single test suite (Mario already requested this)
- the error message when an assertEquals fails needs to automatically
line-break when it is longer than the DIV's width
- the faked TSFE needs a few additions to be really usable

Regards,

Oliver