[TYPO3-ect] Documentation of integrating Propel into Typo3

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Thu Dec 6 16:32:09 CET 2007

Hi there,

I've posted a link for a document on integrating Propel into Typo3. So
here is a new version of it and I'd like to get some feedback on what
you think is good or bad or missing or wrong...

http://www.kaktusteam.de/fileadmin/t3/t3pip/T3PIP.sxw

At least I gave two solutions for Typo3 problems with Propel:

1. Data integrity
=================

There is a solution for autmatically setting fields like TStamp when
creating new Propel objects. The problem is to keep your T3 database
schema in a proper state. You can therefore extend the Propel classes!

2. Non-atomic 1:N relations

Another extension of the Propel classes shows a elegant way to access
1:N records with non-atomic 1:N attributes.

Perhaps we could improve the document together and make a documentation
extension out of it!

Have a nice day!

Michael