[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Mathias Brodala mbrodala at pagemachine.de
Wed Mar 18 14:03:19 CET 2015

> Including realurl now means:
> * Having something that works from day 1 of a core release

It already does and even independent from core releases. I don't see the
point in moving realurl to the core here.

> * If something else is developed or a path is laid, there will be some
> kind of migration path towards this - supported by core.

If realurl never was part of the core, no migration is necessary. Old code
will have to be rewritten in any case and new code
can just use the new solution. If the time comes, Dmitry or some else may
create a migration from realurl to <fabulous-routing>
but this is nothing that absolute has to be done and supported by the core.

Regards, Mathias