[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Mar 18 13:52:18 CET 2015

Hey.

On 18.03.2015 10:05, Christian Weiske wrote:
> Since building an own solution is planned, I don't see any
> benefit of integrating realurl into core now when it will be dumped
> anyway in 2 years.

Aehm, nope. It is *not* planed. There is just a very rough estimation
that evolving a full solution will likely take > 3 years.

Including realurl now means:
* Having something that works from day 1 of a core release
* If something else is developed or a path is laid, there will be some
kind of migration path towards this - supported by core.

Regards
Christian