[TYPO3-core] Re: problems after upgrading from typo3 6.2.16 to 6.2.17

Alex Tuveri at at uniud.it
Thu Dec 31 12:31:03 CET 2015

damn....
just some minutes ago I did the following:

* reconnected the site to the new source 6.2.17
* logged into BE
* clear all caches (frontend and general)
* run the INSTALL tool
* entered in IMPORTANT ACTIONS
* cleare all cache

Browsing the site all seems to work correctly.
Forgive me but this method is a bit uncomfortable because, if I have several sites connected I'm forced to visit each of them and repeat this operation; this is very tedious.

Maybe there is an alternative solution (ie. running some PHP script from CLI?).

happy new year and thanks for the answers