[TYPO3-core] problems after upgrading from typo3 6.2.16 to 6.2.17

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Thu Dec 31 18:46:24 CET 2015

Hi!

Good to hear. Simple answer: You your first steps are totally unneeded, the Install Tool's Clear All Cache does the job already.

For CLI: Check the typo3_console extension from TER.

Command then is: sudo -u www-data ./typo3cms cache:flush --force

Happy new year!

Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member