[TYPO3-core] problems after upgrading from typo3 6.2.16 to 6.2.17

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Mon Dec 28 22:43:41 CET 2015

Hi Alex!

First off, do not clear caches manually, but always use the Clear All Cache button from Install Tool.
The caches affected with the issue you have are NOT stored in the filesystem, but in the database!

For 6.2.16:
Can you confirm that flushing caches via Install Tool and showing the page (with no BE user logged in!!) works? Even if you repeat that step multiple times?

For 6.2.17:
If you change the source to 6.2.17 and flush caches via IT right away, does it fail?

The deprecation log should not matter, as bugfix releases do not remove deprecated functionality, only major releases do so (with according breaking change documentation).

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member