[TYPO3-core] Flexforms + IRRE

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Apr 30 10:07:47 CEST 2015

Hey,

On 29.04.2015 20:45, Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2015-04-29 19:15, Wouter Wolters wrote:
>  > We merged a huge refactoring in this area, which can contain some bugs.
>  > You saw https://review.typo3.org/#/c/38433/ yourself already ;-)
>
> I started working on Flexforms+IRRE before this patch got pushed and
> finished when it was there --> merge conflict.
>
>  > Did you create a ticket on Forge?
>
> There was already one on forge for my problem [1].
>
> Eventually it would be a good idea to have flexforms (flux?) in the
> introduction package so there is an easy way to test them. I don't know
> about the current state of code coverage of flexforms.

I saw your work but did not had a deep look yet. The flexform save issue
will be tackled by me soon, thx for the report already.

You find tons of TCA scenarios including flex/inline in ext:styleguide
at [1], most of my work was done/tested with the main record, and I'm
currently in the process of structuring the examples even better.

Regards
Christian

[1] https://github.com/7elix/TYPO3.CMS.Styleguide