[TYPO3-core] Flexforms + IRRE

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Apr 29 20:45:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 2015-04-29 19:15, Wouter Wolters wrote:
 > We merged a huge refactoring in this area, which can contain some bugs.
 > You saw https://review.typo3.org/#/c/38433/ yourself already ;-)

I started working on Flexforms+IRRE before this patch got pushed and
finished when it was there --> merge conflict.

 > Did you create a ticket on Forge?

There was already one on forge for my problem [1].

I updated my patch [2] so it works ontop of the mentioned forms
refactoring [3] which got merged yesterday

I also found a bug in the refactoring patch. I will create a forge issue
for it right now: [4]. I added the issue to the Epic #63846 issue [5].

Eventually it would be a good idea to have flexforms (flux?) in the
introduction package so there is an easy way to test them. I don't know
about the current state of code coverage of flexforms.

greetings,
Bernhard

[1] https://forge.typo3.org/issues/57956
[2] https://review.typo3.org/#/c/39050/