[TYPO3-core] Flexforms + IRRE

Wouter Wolters typo3 at wouterwolters.nl
Wed Apr 29 19:15:00 CEST 2015

Hi Bernhard,

We merged a huge refactoring in this area, which can contain some bugs.
You saw https://review.typo3.org/#/c/38433/ yourself already ;-)

This patch is merged a few hours after the 7.2 release so we can
concentrate on bugfixing in this FormEngine area during the development
fase of 7.3.

Did you create a ticket on Forge?

kind regards,

Wouter Wolters