[TYPO3-core] FAL: get rid of fileadmin/_processed_ and use typo3temp instead?

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 20:24:43 CEST 2014

The idea is that you can have your storage including the processed files
remote or something similar. Or have even an storage that supplies the
processed files for you. There are some changes pending to improve the
processing part so it can (better) handle processing files in non local
storages.

I use for secured storages a folder outside of the document root. It makes
sense to also have the procesed files there.

Gr. Frans