[TYPO3-core] Problem with git commit message hook

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Mon Sep 15 13:14:22 CEST 2014

Hello guys!

Sorry for the hassle.

I already updated the script to comply to the new commit message guidelines as decided at the Active Contributors Meeting.

Unfortunately I had to adapt the script multiple times and messed up the Releases-line detection.
I discovered the bug in the script yesterday and sent an updated version to Helmut to update it on the servers.
Unfortunately again, for some reason the line endings switched to CRLF, which is of course not intended.

I'll fix the script again!

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member