[TYPO3-core] Problem with git commit message hook

Roland Waldner mostwantedtypo3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:40:47 CEST 2014

Quote: Michael Stucki (stucki) wrote on Mon, 15 September 2014 12:26
> Hi all,
>
> thanks to Roland for the hint about the wrong line endings. I fixed that
> now.
>
> Also, just two hours ago Helmut added a new version of the hook, but yet
> the old version was delivered by Varnish. I have cleared the cache now,
> so it should be fine.

thanks for the info and fix.

the "documentation" error did not prevent me from commiting and pushing. so i commited and pushed my changes before you cleared the cache. so it is not that easy for me to check if it would work now. i guess someone else will report if some errors remain.