[TYPO3-core] BE usergroup not applied to new pages, change or bug?

Peter Niederlag peter.niederlag at typo3.org
Mon May 5 13:39:52 CEST 2014

Hi Loek,

> I just discovered that on a new site running v6.2.1, all the new
> pages created in the backend do not get the first usergroup applied,
> although all BE-users are member of one or more usergroups.

I noticed this bug already in workspaces. From your report I assume it
is even worse because then it really affects creation of new pages in
general.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/56393

Did not find time to look into the cause but I am very sure this is not
intentional or at least not desired.

[...]

Greets,
Peter