[TYPO3-core] BE usergroup not applied to new pages, change or bug?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Mon May 5 13:46:50 CEST 2014

Both admins and regular users (I first noticed when they called me to say they
couldn't see each others pages). I usually make a group 'All' just for this
purpose, and even admins are member of that group. In that case, the group
should also be applied for admins.

It's my only 6.2-site so far, so I was wondering if somebody could confirm the
issue to make sure it's not some mistake in my setup.

I will first check a 6.1 site and maybe some other versions to see what happens
there and then file a bug, with reference to Peters issue.

Loek