[TYPO3-core] After the LTS is before the LTS

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Fri Jun 27 12:18:16 CEST 2014

On 06/23/2014 11:09 PM, Ernesto Baschny wrote:

> Please read the Blueprint [1], form your opinion or question and post
> your opinion here on this thread. Your positive or negative feedback, or
> question or doubt is very welcome.

+1 for early dropping of deprecated stuff.

One thing I am missing: There is no defined workflow for real-life
testing of a new (LTS/EAR) release. Of course many devs and integrators
will install a new LTS beta, but there should be some defined goals
like: Upgrade typo3.org (or subsites) to new version before release.

greetings,
Bernhard