[TYPO3-core] Documentation status

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 27 15:51:58 CET 2014

Hi again,

> I don't see any solution except having more manpower. So if any of you
> out there feel inspired to contribute to documentation, this is a very
> good time for doing so.

I should add that, in order to save some time, I have in most cases not
backported bug fixes to older documentation version. I think it is more
important to deliver top quality manuals for 6.2 than spend time fixing
manuals for versions that will very soon be in the shadow of the new LTS
release.

If you think some elements should still be backported, feel free to
report about it in the related Forge tickets.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch