[TYPO3-core] feedit & feeditadvanced

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Mon Feb 3 13:16:00 CET 2014

Hi Christian,

IMO the only choice we can do is to improve the feedit core ext to make
it nicer. This would be the best approach when thinking about time,
efforts and outcome.

I am really convinced that this feature is completly underestimated by
devs and would be really a big thing for editors.

However I did some things in the AdminPanel and it was really
hard/impossible to find someone who wanted to review patches. Therefore
I also stopped this a bit.

What is currently missing:
* A nice way how to get stdWrap easy going for fluid views. This could
be dealt with an Interceptor (like used with the escaping approach)
* Improved API

All other ways, no matter if feeditadvanced or aloha must be done
completly from scratch and should not be part of the core.

Georg