[TYPO3-core] feedit & feeditadvanced

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Feb 11 10:15:40 CET 2014

Hi,

On 3-2-2014 13:16, Georg Ringer wrote:
> IMO the only choice we can do is to improve the feedit core ext to make
> it nicer. This would be the best approach when thinking about time,
> efforts and outcome.

It seems such a feature should be part of TYPO3 CMS.

> I am really convinced that this feature is completly underestimated by
> devs and would be really a big thing for editors.

It isn't advertised much and frankly I haven't seen it active in most
sites (only one or two have it enabled).

Maybe it can be done as a work package somehow? It doesn't seem that
it's an itch for many devs that needs scratching.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!