[TYPO3-core] Turn off TravisCI posts to this list

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Sun Feb 2 20:10:22 CET 2014

Please let's set up a guideline then how to react on notifications.

Once a notification occurs, the contributors should take action and fix
the issue. No matter if someone has taken action or not, we can't see
the responsibility, the progress or state of the issue in this list
unless travis reruns and signals a green bar. So just fixing the issue
"the next day" (tm) is not a solution, since it leaves all list members
alone in the dark.

As long as we use this channel to notify about action to be done, we
better also use it to communicate about progress, state and
responsibility taken. A simple "I'm working on it" - "I've fixed it" is
sufficient.

--
cheers,
Steffen