[TYPO3-core] Status icons in 7.0

Frank Nägler typo3 at naegler.net
Tue Dec 9 23:56:18 CET 2014

hello,
> Error / Status-icons no not fit the description of action icons in my opinion.
Agree in this point, but with another color the icons maybe can be used. but only if the color is not black ;)

> The other way around I am not sure why any status icon is replaced :/
The status-* classes are replaced since the first commit:
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/33285/4/typo3/sysext/t3skin/Classes/Slot/IconUtility.php <https://review.typo3.org/#/c/33285/4/typo3/sysext/t3skin/Classes/Slot/IconUtility.php>

> How to continue?
> Reset the status icons?
I think yes, we should not mix action and other icons.
but as mentioned above, if we use the e.g. the fa-bomb for error state in red color, this could be a possible solution.
Some weeks ago I tested the icons with colors in flashMessages:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgdmexn0ocqb0fr/New_TYPO3_site__TYPO3_CMS_7_0-dev_.png?dl=0

--
Frank Nägler
Applicationdeveloper